Expressions of Interests
CATHOLIC EARLY LEARNING & CARE
Early Childhood Educator
Location: Cairns and Cairns Region, QLD
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the planning and preparation of thought-provoking, challenging, educational and fun activities for children;
- Provide children with a safe, secure, inclusive and nurturing environment.
- Enthusiastically participate with children in activities;
- Effectively and actively supervise children
- Support the implementation of the Spirituality in the Early Years Program and the National Quality Standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment before, during and after the completion of the daily program;
- Build effective and healthy partnerships with team members, families and the community through effective, respectful relationships and open communication.
- Minimum Certificate III in an area of study applying to childcare (desirable)
- Current Positive Notice Blue Card or the ability to obtain
- Recognised Senior First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Training or willingness to obtain
- Experience in working within a childcare environment
- Ability to deal with child behavioural difficulties and conflicts
- Ability to respond to needs and concerns of children to ensure quality of service meets agreed standards
- Effective time management skills with a demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and commitments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with stakeholders
How to Apply
If you have the right skills and experience please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org